[RC] Fw: Arabian horses need home ASAP. - Jo Ann Knight

Jessica Tuteur wrote:
From: "Jessica Tuteur" <jessicat@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [RC]   Horses in Middletown - Whats the Story?

So it seems that several of you know of these horses already. Can
someone enlighten us to the "story" here? Is it another case of careless
over breeding? Or did the owner have some thing happen that caused her
to have to disperse her animals?

I think if more people knew the truth maybe more could be persuaded to =
help???

Just my thoughts.
Jessica

Jo Ann's Reply:

Jessica, I am not sure but I think some of my postings didn't make it.  I
did not post the first email below which gives the earliest details (with
one exception, which I deleted).  I have posted subsequent emails and the
latest info that Penngrove Hay and Grain had agreed to help and people could
donate money for feed there.  Here is are two names and a phone number which
cut and pasted from the second email I have included here: Dianna and Tim
EnviroMin
707-360-7200

What the very first email I recieved said, and I deleted that one, is that
the owner was  considered a "horder" and ordered to disperse the horses or
they would be taken for auction or slaughter.  Now this statement I don't
have "proof" of.  Most of the emails I have recieved have from the Golden
Gate  Arabian Horse Club, Debbie Wiggman who forwarded the emails to club
members, have all said about the same thing.  As I said you can contact them
if you want to.  I have told Debbie that I have been posting some of the
emails about this situation and she had said that she tried but couldn't get
it done.  So I am sure you can contact her as well.  Her email address is
also in this post (WIGGY62@xxxxxxx )

To get more details and the "true story" you should contact one of the
people whos email and phone number (if you want to call them) appears in one
of the two emails below.  The last email I am including here is the one
about Penngrove Hay and Grain and it also gives more information about the
horses.   This is one of the emails I posted to ridecamp and I have not seen
it yet unless I am just overlooking it.  But I am saving all my emails the
last several days so I can track what I have done and so that I can resend
any that need resending.

I hope this helps.  I am not sure why all the posts I have made have not
shown up, and that is why I also placed your email directly on this email
incase this post doesn't make it!  Some of my posts are there and I have
seen them over the couple days I started this.  But so far I haven't found
them all.

Thank you for asking the question.  Someone else asked it too and I had sent
them info, but failed to post my reply to them to ridecamp as well!  Duah!
-- Jo Ann

Bleow is one email, the second one is below this