Re: [RC] [RC] how to handle an IR horse at ride camps? - Christina Schiro

even if ridecamp is "in a pasture" or "field", surely there is a spot or two without grass that can be reserved just for you.  Just ask ride mgmt to assist you.

Marta Kozlowska <martank@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
sharon,
thanks for this suggestion. good idea!
i appreciate it. too bad i can't make your ride this year... maybe next year:)
marta