[RC] tush cush? - Rose Studios

After having a saddle fitter help me get my Aussie saddle to fit my horse I find it is uncomfortable for my boney behind :) I have a sheepskin pad, but it just isn't enough. I was riding a Bob Marshall that wasn't working for my horse, it's sorta hard to switch back to a hard saddle.  Anyone have any tried and true saddle cushion recommendations? There are so many different kinds, it's hard to know what works the best without spending lots of $$ to find out what doesn't, ya know?

Sarah in Durango