[RC] Reckless & other questions . . . - Peggy B-Smith

Whoops! In my post about Reckless, I meant one "lone" guy - not "loan" guy!

My other questions -
After a long summer of not being able to compete, I am planning on doing Bryce this year and have signed up.
I would like to poll those that have done this ride and ask what I need to bring. I will be gone longer than any ride I have done before. I have a Lance camper and will obviously have to bring lots of stuff.
What special stuff do I need to bring to this ride? What is the weather usually like? Is there water available to refill my camper and my horse water? What amenities are at the ride camp? Is this a ride where you have to bring certified weed free hay - which I can't get anywhere here. And, if so - is this hay available there?

Anyway - lots of questions and would appreciate any suggestions from those that have been there, done that ride.

Thanks!
Peggy Bergman-Smith
Bear Valley Springs, CA