Re: [RC] Incident at Gold Country Ride - SturmRanch

All sympathies to her family - how sad for them.

However, like Ed, that would be my idea of a nice way to end my time on earth.  I have actually  told my family that should I die while riding, they should be glad for me.

I've also given my husband instructions for which trails to sprinkle my ashes over.  Poor guy.  He doesn't ride.  It's going to be quite a hike!

Nancy Sturm