Re: [RC] [RC] mohair girths cleaning - rdcarrie

I haven't noticed any problems with mine stretching.  But then, it's pretty short (22"), so not a lot of weight hanging down.  Maybe I should find somewhere flat to lay it...but at the same time, has to be somewhere that I can't drive off and leave it at home!!!  LOL

Dawn

-----Original Message-----
From: April <endurancerider@xxxxxxxxx>
To: rdcarrie@xxxxxxx <rdcarrie@xxxxxxx>
Cc: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 14:38:45 -0500
Subject: Re: [RC] mohair girths cleaning

Thanks for the reply, Dawn.

I thought I read that I wasn't to hang the girth while it was drying, but rather lay it flat? The reason being that the girth would stretch?

Thanks,
April
Nashville, TN
www.tracetribute.com

On 7/10/06, rdcarrie@xxxxxxx <rdcarrie@xxxxxxx> wrote:
What I've been doing with my new one is just hose it off well after each ride.  It's nice and clean/soft when it dries.  I make sure to hang it over the divider in the trailer to dry so that I don't forget it the next time I go ride.  <G>

Dawn