[RC] Mohair cinch cleaning - Kathleen

Title: Mohair cinch cleaning

I also hose my mohair cinch with cold water after every ride and hang it in the shade to dry next to my equipedic pad which also got rinsed off.

It comes out nice and soft and clean.

I have been using mohair cinches for 3 years now and they look as good as new so the rinsing doesnt seem to be causing wear.

I wash them a couple of times a season in the washing machinehadnt thought of using a pillow case.will try that next time although with a front load machine I dont know if it will matter.

I have not had any galls or problems and the horses seem to like them.

Kathleen