[RC] Tidioute New Ride in Penn. - Charles Coleman

I know never to enter an unporven ride with an unknown ride manager however since fuel is so costly and it is in my home state and it was 3 days I gamble and entered on Sunday. I was just assuming by than the trail would be marked well enough to get around. I was right on that respect however measuring would have been nice. Why is it on new rides the management errs on the long side as opposed to the short?
I am sure you will hear plenty of horror stories about the lack of organization and trail marking so I shall not post any! If there's one good thing to say about the ride at least it's over. Actually the camping and the trails were great. As was the weather very Morgan friendly. Hawk finished 4th on Sunday none the worse. Mary