Date: 7/8/2006 11:00:56 AM
Subject: Horses need donations

Debbie,
Could you please send out this e-mail.
Thank you so much for your help.
An update on the Arabian Horses in Middle Town Ca,

We started with 80 and now we are down to 48.
My goal is to get every single one a home.
I don't know if I will do it, but I'm going to give it my best.

I have been told their pedigree's are breath taking. And a great bred horse is always nice.  We need to get beyond papers and find them new homes.
The Arabian horses in Middle Town Ca, are in need of feed.
So if you can't give a horse a home please call and give a donation at the Arabian Horse Rescue @ Rainbow Ag in Lower Lake Ca707-279-0550.

Also we are in great need of halters of all sizes and ropes.
We feel it will cut down on time for buyers if we at least get halters on the horses.

We will be going up on Sunday, July 9th, Tuesday the 11th and Thursday the 13th.
If you can donate please give me a call.
Sydni Davenport
707-396-3861