[RC] OT- Training assist - Lani M Olson

Hoping for advice here. I have purchased a Morab 2-year-old filly (granddaughter of a mare I used to own). This filly has been running 1000 acres in Wyoming all her life, haltered some. I will be picking her up in 2-3 weeks, hazing her into the trailer (a 3-horse slant but will take out ALL dividers so it's like a stock trailer), hauling her 350 miles and unloading her into a 30x40 wood corral when she arrives. All my other youngsters were born here and I handled them from birth - this will obviously be more of a "mustang" situation. Can you folks out there help with advice on what to teach first and how? She has excellent feet so has never been trimmed. Lady I'm buying her from says she's "stand offish", needs special handling. Unless you think the group is interested private response is fine.
Lani