[RC] Likely Express.. Lets support this new ride... - Antuzzi, Char

Title: Likely Express.. Lets support this new ride...

Hello All,

I really want to encourage you all to come to this ride. I know that Philip (He owns Robin Hood, Galahad, Lancelot, and many other nice mustangs that can be found at Ocean View Equine) and Kirk, who all keeps our horses running in his wonderful Sneaker shoes have gone to a great amount of work in getting a new ride together.

A lot of people are afraid to try a new ride, perhaps it won't be managed well, trail that won't be marked, new vets, etc. This won't be one of those new rides! I have seen in person the Spanish Springs Resort (http://www.spanishspringsresort.com) which is where we will end. This is a top notch resort, swimming pools, hot tubs a wonderful open timber lodge, dance floor, and a lot of really nice accommodations. You can make a vacation out of this ride, it really will be fun for all family members. You can really have a lot of fun at this resort.

I've seen the completion awards and they are really a unique thing to have. New terrain to ride, not your typical hot, desert, ride. This will be a great ride, your crew can see you along a lot of the route from the road. Easy crewing and promises to be a good time by all.

If you are un-sure about going from a 50 to a 100 ride, then come on and enter the 75! Its a great training, stepping stone for the rider that doesn't know if they're ready for a 100 yet. The vets are top notch and have been around endurance for years, they know their stuff.

So, please.. go to www.equithotics.com and view the ride, down load the entry and be prepared to have a blast on a new trail. Lets support this new ride, I know you won't be sorry.

Char and Galahad... I didn't think I'd have to ride the ride if my daddy is putting it on!