[RC] Hauling horses cross-country in August? - Jonni

I'd personally take NO a/c in the trailer over having it when doing a long haul in the summer. That is unless you have a horse used to living in a fully air conditioned barn. (anyone on this list have one of those?)  I have not had any problems with hauling in the summer with a well ventilated trailer. We will be doing so in a couple weeks as we head to CA for Tevis from TX.

Jennifer, you will miss the mountains above Sunland for riding.... I know we do. But we each have different reasons for living where we do. We had enough of the tiny lots in the city, and wanted a more rural lifestyle. Have a safe move!

Jonni in TX