[RC] 4th of July Parade in the Santa Cruz Mts [pics] - Eric Drew

We had a ball. The Fire Department led and brought up the rear of the parade for some 600 mt residents.....We almost missed it as we got dispatched to a motorcycle crash 1 hour before parade time. we made it back with 5 minutes to spare.
Enjoy the pics

the quick scramble to get out of our fire suits and into "Parade Gear" plus strapping the music speaker to the engines roof so that we could play "the Stars and Stripes Forever as we drove along.
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b...18/100_2275.jpg

Start of the Parade
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b...18/100_2276.jpg

model T