[RC] Ramp - Jonni

Trailer manufacturers have different types of springs that they use on their ramps. Some ramps it is as simple as having the springs changed. Mine have coil springs on each side, that are about 18" long. They actually make some that are bigger in diameter, that have more "lift". So much so, on my particular ramp, it would make it not go all the way to the ground without weight. I'd start by talking to your local trailer repair place, or sometimes even a welding shop, to see if they have any suggestions.

Jonni in TX (who loves her ramp trailer)