Sent: Saturday, July 01, 2006 2:11 AM
Subject: [RC] sheldon roundup

I don't know if this has been on RC yet but thought I'd post this just in case.

The photos are pretty disturbing. I hope many will bring this to light as it should be. Especially since F&G appeared to want to keep it quite.

The website with the info is www.wildhorsepreservation.org/sheldon.html

kathie