Re: [RC] English stirrup leathers for Cheyenne - RDCARRIE

In a message dated 6/30/2006 1:50:24 PM Central Standard Time, sharon1359@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I just called Barefoot and they said the stirrup rings are exactly 2"... so I'm
wondering if the 2" stirrup straps would be too tight of a fit.

I have my new Barefoot Cheyenne sitting here next to me right now...just arrived.  I have 2" biothane leathers on one of my other saddles out in the barn.  I'll check tomorrow to see how they fit and let you know.

Dawn in East Texas (can't wait to try it out tomorrow!!!!!)