From: Barb Peck <bpeck9191@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [RC]   Trailer bedding (shavings)-was Standing wraps

While we're on the subject of trailering...

My neighbors are stressing to me that when I trailer (2 horse straight load) I should be using
waaay more shavings than I do  (which is none to almost none).

I conceed that if I was using a stock trailer as a box, and hauling extremely long distances,
then maybe I would- but for short trips of a few hrs- I don't see the point.

They tried to use the 'less concussion' on the legs theory- and I just don't see how that could possibly help unless the bedding extremely deep.

What do most of you do?

Barb