Re: [RC] Leg protection while traveling, pre- and post-ride - SturmRanch

The folks who mentor our little group of new riders use Ice Tight, followed by those quilted goodies then wrapped with standing wraps.  They travel home this way and then remove the wraps and wash off the dried poultice on arrivel home.

Being an old timer, I use the Ice Tight, but wrap with soft quilt batting and track bandages.

I worry a little about the quilted wraps causing more trouble than they prevent .

Nancy Sturm