[RC] Slant load trailer feeding - sherman

I like to use the mesh hay mangers also. They hold lots of hay, don’t hold dust, and they are designed to be hung so that the horse puts his head down into them to eat, but the hay doesn’t scatter on the floor (at least not too much). And when my excited new horse ripped one up last fall, Trail-Rite offered to repair them at no charge. I use them at home on my pipe corrals also.

Kathy.

I've used my "mesh hay mangers" from Trail-Rite in my slant, and they worked well. But I don't worry about them having hay in front of them the who time as much as I give them a small beet pulp mash when we leave, and another at each fuel stop. I just snap a bucket from a ring, and they chow down.

Jonni