Re: [RC] Slant Load Trailer Feeder - Pasang

Some of our hauls go on for 26 hours with a 6-8 hour break in the middle of NV (Elko). The horses' heads are free during the travel and hay is tossed on the trailer floor so they can eat whenever they like and can clear their respiratory system. We make pit-stops for gas and toilet duty at 3-5 hour intervals and then water buckets are placed so the creatures can drink in the trailer. Sometimes these are removed when we resume driving, sometimes the water buckets stay clipped in front of the horses' heads. Overall hauling is stressful on the creatures and we respect that as well as we can.

Don MacIntosh