[RC] Heart rate monitor placement - Lysane Cree

I was wondering where is the "right" spot for placing the electrode under the saddle? The one on my girth is just fine but the one under the saddle leaves an imprint in my mare's skin after a ride. I placed it in the groove behind the shoulder, just after the shoulder bulge, but it seems the saddle (RP) is pressing on it...Should I place it further back still?

I've only ridden with it twice so far and each time it left an imprint in the shape of the electrode. My mare hasn't been sore yet from it, but I doubt that anything pressing that much to leave a perfect imprint on her can be very good. I love the monitor, so I need help adjusting to it.

Lysane

All new Yahoo! Mail -