Re: [RC] Bound for Tevis from the East Coast, need a place to overnight in Nebraska, Arizona, Oklahoma and Tennessee - Jo Anne Rudolph

I live 30 minutes south of Ashfork, which is on Hwy 40 about 20 miles west of Williams. I am in Chino Valley, AZ.  You're welcome to stay with me, and if you have any spare time to ride, would love that too.  Or, Williams has a rodeo/fairgrounds with overnight stabling available, right off Hwy 40 in downtown Williams. The person to contact for that is Rose at Parks and Recreation, (928) 635-1496. I don't know what their fees are, but access is very easy.  Good luck on your travels and Tevis.                                                Alicia <mmansuetti@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Three of us (1trailer) are traveling to Tevis this summer from Atlanta GA and were looking for places to stay.  We were looking for a place off of I-80 in western Nebraska for the trip out, and for the return off of I-40 around Williams AZ, Elk City Ok and Nashville TN.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Happy Trails!
Alicia Mansuetti
PS  You can e-mail me at mmansuetti@xxxxxxxxxxx