Re: [RC] Calories for your $$$ - Karla Watson

If you have a Purina dealer in your area, get some Purina Complete Advantage. Its beet pulp based and there is just something about whats in it that fattens my horses up better than anything else I've tried. I don't have to feed very much of it to keep weight on.  Its also a great feed to offer at vet checks as every horse seems to just love it.
---------------Karla Watson/Portland, Oregon/Muddy Milers Endurance Team!
My 22 year old arab gelding is back in training and is
loosing weight.  Vet checked his teeth today and
floated some sharp tips.  What is the best buck for my
buck in calories.  He is getting 5# All in One, two
Manno Pro scoups of beat pulp, 2 scoops Cool Calories,
two scoups of LMF senior plus free feed grass hay in
the am and 10# of Oat Alfalfa cubes at night. Rice
Bran or corn oil added?