[RC] found an Arab mare - ?? about pedigree - Jennifer Adam

My mustangs would snort horse boogers all over me if they knew I was even asking this - but I've sort of fallen for an Arab mare. She is at a show farm that needs to reduce the herd - she's 5 or 6 and has rejected two foals, so they're selling her at a low price. She doesn't look like a show Arab to me, though - she fits the body type I personally like and I love her personality. I"ve spent all night *trying*to find out as much as I can about her pedigree, but I'm not a member of AHA and can't use their "DataSource" search index. I've looked at other pedigree sites online but can't find out much about the horses' achievements. She's 85% Egyptian bloodlines (breeder says) and the rest Polish. A while back there was a discussion about names that "screamed endurance" and I didn't see those names so I know she's not one of the greats - although I did see Aurab (several generations back, to be frank). Names in her line: *Aladdinn, *Kaseta, *Ibn Moniet el Nefous, Hayfaa, Abarat, Wazir, etc. I already know most of the horses in her pedigree are noted for their show records and not endurance, but I wondered if anyone could tell me whether any of these horses' offspring are also doing endurance and how they tend to perform? TIA

OT: what causes a mare to reject a foal? I've heard of mares rejecting their first foals if they're bred too young or tend to be high strung, but no one I know has had a problem with a mare rejecting two. I don't intend to breed her, so it doesn't matter - I just wonder if it might be caused by a health issue or mental issue I should be aware of. She didn't strike me as being nutty, and seemed quite friendly and sane. I would take her on a trial basis before purchase, but if the rejection should be sending up red flags I'd like to know ahead of time...

Thanks for any info -
Jen (my husband's going to kill me if I bring another horse home...)