Re: [RC] Bad Beet Pulp???? - Renie M burnett

My red flag is the statement from Dr. Holland who stated that "the most offending commodity (which one had the most MOLD) seems to be beet pulp.  I have never noticed any difference in any bags of beet pulp if have ever bought.  But, it would be very hard to "see" any mold as the stuff is dehydrated.  I have never liked feeding alfalfa pellets as I have been afraid that feed manufactures used lesser (maybe rain damaged) alfalfa in the pellets.  Rather like hotdog manufacturers using lesser quality chicken in their chickendogs. renie