Re: [RC] Official USEF announcement - DVeritas

In a message dated 6/22/2006 8:56:33 AM Mountain Standard Time, johnt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Additionally, Kanavy is a member of the USEF Board of Directors and a member of several USEF committees including the Endurance High-Performance Committee, the Endurance Technical Committee and the Athletes Advisory Committee.
I believe the USEF site lists Kanavy as an "elected athlete" as opposed to "member" on the Board.

Being unfamiliar with such doings, I couldn't say what that means.  I see that Dr. Mike Tomlinson is listed as a "member" of the Board.

Must mean something, I guess.

I hope things go Aalright in Aachen.

Frank