Re: [RC] US Chef d' Equipe Announcement - KimFue

In a message dated 06/22/2006 6:33:07 AM Pacific Standard Time, tprevatt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Bottom line is we don't know what happened. If this was done in a
professional manner by professionals - we may never know because at the
end of the day it is be none of our business why the move was made.
Actually Truman, if USEF wants my support as an equestrian, endurance rider, as an AERC member, etc. it is my business.  Like clock work every so many months  I receive mailings soliciting my support for the USEF teams from the USEF.  I don't need the details but I do believe endurance riders in the US deserve to have an official press release clarifying that this was a necessary move.