[RC] Marciante Saddle for sale at Pine Tree - Sharon Levasseur

I'm test-riding a Barefoot Cheyenne at Pine Tree (in Maine) this weekend, and if
it goes well I will be selling my Marciante "Distance Rider" endurance saddle.
I'll have it with me if anyone wants to see it, and/or test ride it.

This saddle was originally built for a wide Arab.  The tree is wide at the
front, but narrower at the back, so without a re-fit it probably will work best
for a horse with a bit of a spine.

Included In Package!
26? Fleece/Elastic Cinch (Made By Running Bear)
Two Skito Pads with Assorted Inserts and Shims
Full-Length Brown Sheepskin Cover

------------
?Distance Rider? Model:

Specially designed for long distance riding by narrowing the seat to make it
more comfortable in the standing position or to post.  The narrower seat also
feels more comfortable for shorter riders.

The tree is designed to allow free movement of the horse?s shoulder and back.

Lightweight with a 15? seat.

Close contact to your horse.

The stirrups are free swinging and hung under you for a perfectly balanced ride.

The padding under the saddle gives and conforms to the horse?s back to ensure a
perfect fit not only when the horse is standing, but also when he is moving,
and can easily be adjusted at any time to fit a problem horse.

The padding is covered with rough-out leather to prevent your saddle pad from
slipping.

Heavy gauge nylon rigging for strength and easy maintenance.

The rigging is attached directly to the tree in three places, across the front,
middle, and to the rear for exceptional saddle stability and even pressure
displacement.

The cinch is completely adjustable to the front and to the rear to fit any horse
and any style of riding.

The cinch ring is lowered and out of the way to prevent the cinch knot from
hitting you in the knee.

Saddle alone sells new for $1200 - Asking $750 for entire package!  Items also
available separately, but saddle must sell first.

Available this weekend at the Pine Tree for viewing and test ride... I've got
the Blue GMC with ?HAY NOW? plates and black GN stock trailer.

Sharon Levasseur
207-299-8023 (Cell)