RE: [RC] Spirulina wafers - Valerie Hewitt

If you get the wafers from Springtime they are scored
in quarters ,they break pretty easy . I found when
they are in quarters it's harder for the horses to
pick them out . I have one gelding that ate them whole
from my hand like a treat . My stallion could and did
pick out even small pieces . I only have one taking
them now and he eats most of them whole in his grain,
I also give him paprika for his coat ( show horse )
and I don't know if that helps with the flavor .
Strangely I have never had one of mine walk away from
paprika on their grain .

--- Kristen A Fisher <kskf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

If you can figure this out let me know.

I have spirulina powder and my mare, who on a good
day thinks I am trying to
poison her, the day I tried to give her spirulina
she called the SPCA,
Denton County Sheriff, and TX State Police and acted
like she wanted to kick
me but I was too close to the bucket she was
avoiding.

It does not mix well with water so it would be
difficult to syringe, even if
I had any clothes that I wouldn't mind having dark
green sticky goo all
over.

Kristen in TX

  _____