Re: [RC] Heartrate monitors and their uses - RDCARRIE

Heck, if that's all it takes, then we got some awesome conditioning on two of our horses last night...we encountered not one, but FOUR herds of feral hogs, plus three different groups of deer, on our short 12 mile ride.  The deer didn't do much for the horses, but the hogs sure got their hearts pounding.  And the huge (4 ft diameter) culvert lying alongside the trail that we had to pass definitely got some good conditioning on my husband's youngster...at least till he got over being scared of it and his incredible curiosity took over and he walked up and sniffed, licked, and nibbled on it.  LOL

Dawn (ahhh...if that's all it took...<G>)