[RC] Getting Trailers into Roby Park.. Tevis bound - AppaLucie

Hi, all.  There are several folks from Missouri coming with me to the Tevis this year.  Unfortunately I won't be riding again!  Darn, but I am kinda the crew chief, ok.. head flunky.

I've been to Roby Park in 2004, and went there on the Long way.  I had concerns about getting my Ford 550 dually crew cab (full rear doors, is that club or crew cab?  I don't know) around the corners of the road.
My Truck has a wide wheel base and is long,  I don't Parallel park it much!  LOL

My question to all of you who have taken trailers into Roby Park is.. What is the biggest size trailer that you all have taken in?  My trailer is 26 foot on the floor and the other Riders trailer is even longer.  He has a Ford 350 crew cab.

Do folks take big rigs in?  I thought I remember seeing a few large rigs there, but don't remember how big they were.

We are planning on only bringing one rig  to Roby Park, as we have 3 horses and can move them all in one trailer, less equipment to worry about to get driven out in the AM.

Any and all suggestions  comments are appreciated.  Thanks Lucie Hess AERC #65