Re: [RC] My First 100! - Sunriver - RDCARRIE

CONGRATULATIONS Crysta and Sinatra!!!!!  I knew you guys could do it!!!  That is just awesome...hugs to you, and scritches and carrots to Sinatra!

So sorry to hear about management's attitude...and to encourage you to pull just because you were going slow???  Fine way to encourage new 100 milers!!!  **snort**  Uggh...I'm a RM, and to me that is just unacceptable.  When Bear and I did our first 100 last month, the vet and RM weren't sure we'd finish in time, but I knew we would.  But, they *never* suggested that I pull.

Anyhow...outstanding job, you two...and here's wishing you many more 100s together!!!

Dawn and Bear in East Texas