[RC] Thanks for the skunk help - Rob Losey

Those of you who sent recommendations to remove skunk odor. Thank you very much ! The peroxide, baking soda, and Dawn worked well,

Several recommended washing the dog with Messingel Douche. Thanks, I don't know if that works and I never will. It took two years for the ladies around here to get me to wear riding tights. Now, going into a store and buying 6 bottles of Douche. A man has to draw a line somewhere. That's just well past my line.

Rob and Annabelle