From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jessica Spoone-Raines
Sent: Wednesday, June 14, 2006 6:58 PM
To: ridecamp
Subject: [RC] specialized saddles

I would love some feedback on specialized saddles http://www.specializedsaddles.com/ , particularly the trailmaster. I am thinking about ordering one in a month or so and want to know good and bad points before I do. I really love the idea of being able to fit both my guys with one saddle.

Jess Spoone-Raines