[RC] Specialized Saddles - Vchorsegal

Hi All-
  I am a dealer for Specialized Saddles in North San Diego County, CA.  I am happy to let folks come & try one of mine before they decide.  For the price of a non- adjustable Crates or a cured in urine Indian leather Tucker- you can have a Specialized Saddle with the options/choices you desire.  You can also order a demo online, however, the wait is several weeks.  They are now offering a gaited type with a sweet spot and it allows freedom of motion for the gaited horses.  It takes about one minute to adjust the saddle to a near perfect fit, a few minutes to shim problem horses, etc.  Sorry to be blunt, but that's how it is !  See you on the trail !
- Heidi Helly