FW: [RC] sunday - Curtis, Laura (LauraCurtis)

I don't think God cares what day you worship on as long as you do, and what better way than to behold the beauty of a lovely day on your best friend!

From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of larry Miller
Sent: Wednesday, June 14, 2006 11:57 AM
To: ridecamp
Subject: [RC] sunday

In the midwest we have rides offered on both days.  Many of us ride both days.  As long as my body is willing, that is exactly what I do, ride LD on Sat and turn around and do the same thing on Sunday.  If I have spent the time and gas to get to the ride, then by golly, I am going to take advantage of both days.  Jeanie