[RC] Liability $$$ issue - Carolyn Burgess

I'd be very surprised if your insurance company would cover that.  Most policies require that when you have someone working on your property, that they provide you with a certificate of insurance (meaning that they have insurance to cover themselves, usually liability and workers comp insurance).  Even though he wasn't charging you, he has in the past for similar work.  I don't know of any farrier that carriers workers comp insurance.

Carolyn Burgess

sandy rovane <blanketlady@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Does anyone know what the liability issue would be if
my horse shoer, not charging me for some help with my
horse and the horse hurts him??? Should I offer to
pay the medical bills under my homeowners policy??