Re: [RC] Sunday rides- different - Chrystal Woodhouse

This subject is funny as when I found out most rides were held on Saturday in the States my reaction was WHAT??? Why would they do that?( Rides in Ontario are typically on Sundays.) My point being that anything outside of the accepted norm is going to be questioned however if people want to ride they will come!! .......Bottom line is if you are far enough away to need to  take time of Friday to get to a  ride for Sat/.you can just take  Monday off instead ( my husband's boss actually likes that better as most people want Friday's!!)
Good luck with your ride!