Re: [RC] [RC] Nerve Wracking Trails - Debbie Lyons

It's a scary world out there, one thing is for certain  - We're not going to get out of life alive.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, June 13, 2006 9:18 PM
Subject: RE: [RC] Nerve Wracking Trails

" There are lots of hunters who take their seldom used horses into the
mountains in the fall and lose them over the sides of cliffs."

Okay, I was feeling better about the whole fear thing until I read this...!
:P So, how about those horse parachutes? Better yet, air bags that mount to
your tack and bounce when they hit bottom... <G>

J.