[RC] Beans - Equus Wolf

This thread has me laughing so hard my eyes are watering.  I have a mare, yet at the stable where I have my mare, *I* am the one that gets sent around cleaning the geldings sheaths.  Why?  Cuz I'm not afraid of them! *laugh*  I generally use plain ivory liquid soap, very little of it, for sheath cleaning.  And a very clean, very well filed finger tip for bean removal.  Gloves are a pain because you just can't feel.  Clingwrap works well.  It's thin and you can feel through it however.  The trick is getting the gelding to drop first :)  You'll have to figure that one out.  That's why I end up doing it for everyone at the stable rather than telling them LOL  It's easier just to do it myself!
Good luck everyone!  The beans are rather strange looking.  Each horse is different.  I gathered quite a crowd looking at all the different ones! Guess I should have taken pics for this group ;)
Jen