[RC] Saddle fit - Equus Wolf

When checking saddle fit for your horse, don't forget to make sure the saddle fits YOU as well.  If your saddle isn't comfortable for you, you will not sit properly.  This will create different weight bearing areas and cause discomfort to your horse.
I learned this the hard way.  I changed from a 17.5in to an 18in in the exact same saddle, same size tree and all of my saddle fit issues were solved.  Once again, I was sitting on my seat bones and not tilting foward, which was putting too much pressure on the tree of the saddle causing pressure points.  If the saddle doesn't fit the rider who has to *sit* in it for hours.. the horse is going to feel it.
Just a thought!
Jen in SC