[RC] Where to live? - Joe/Sabrina

I live in AZ. Always have (I am a native as is my mom). My hubby and I are looking to get out of Phx in the next few years.
Your mission is to give me any info you know of as to where to go. We are looking at Texas, Ky, the Carolinas and maybe Tenn but are open to suggestions. We want a small, total horse friendly community, with green. And, I am looking at # of aerc rides. Az is growing so fast and I am tired of the non-green. Besides, this year, we only have 4 aerc rides in Az itself. I am excited about all the research, but dont know where 'scary' areas are and need everyones input! I am in a horse friendly area now, everyone has horses, but nobody rides?!!! Please brag to me all your favorite places!

Thanks!
Sabrina (cough, wheeze, sneeze at the dust.)