[RC] Senate Right-To-Ride Bill - Jim Holland

From Back Country Horsemen:

The Right to Ride Bill has passed the House, but the Senate bill, S.B. 781 is tied up in the Senate Energy and Natural Resource Committee.  Please email or mail a letter to Senator Pete Domenici (R-NM), Chairman of the Energy and Natural Resource Committee, to get it out of the Committee, and onto the Senate floor. To send an email message to him:

http://domenici.senate.gov/contact/contactform.cfm

The message should start out with your request: "I would like to encourage you to support the Right to Ride Bill: S 781." Or "I would like you to work to move the Right to Ride Bill S 781 out of the Energy and Natural Resource Committee and onto the Senate floor."  Then follow it up with a personal anecdote. An example could center around the fact that there would be no trails in our back country without saddle and pack stock. And/or saddle and pack stock are used to pack in tools, and supplies to trail workers.

Please ask your horse loving friends, bicycling friends, OHV friends, hikers and everyone else to help you with this campaign.

To contact any other senator, go to:

www.senate.gov/general/contact_information/senators_cfm.cfm

Please forward this to all your lists and listservs.

Jim, Sun of Dimanche+, and Mahada Magic

Richard T. "Jim" Holland

Three Creeks Farm

175 Hells Hollow Drive