[RC] Vit E, A post on the lighter side - Rob Losey

Last year after completing a 25 LD, I sent an Email to Jeanie Miller, the ride secretary. The subject was Annabelle's E shortage. I got an Email back right away, urging me to get her selenium and E tested as soon as possible. Telling me about the dangers. I could tell Jeanie was concerned about my mule. If she had read my Email more carefully she would have known my concern was about the spelling of Annabelle name on the records. They had Annabell and it was missing and E.

Rob and Annabelle, with two Es