PS - Sorry if I cause offence. I understand that opinion are opinion, but when it come to technology some things are black and white. 1 + 1 = 2, not 10 that is a fact. Unless your using a binary mathematic system as used in computers. In that case 1 + 1 = 10.

From: "Laney Humphrey" <laneyhh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Hi Rob,
You're right that my two statements didn't match. I was referring to what appears to be a matching system to hooking up a buyer with the right saddle (made by any of a variety of makers) for his/horse when I said I had just scanned the website. I have known about the gauge for years. And, as I said, unless he has changed it, back when I was more actively involved in saddle fit, according to a person I consider extremely knowledgeable about saddle fit and horse anatomy and also about the gauge, it could not measure lateral asymmetries because the two sides of the gauge did not move independently. It's an engineering marvel, and unfortunately, horses (& mules) aren't.
Laney