RE: [RC] pup needs home - MARY VISCO

I know someone who is looking for a lab pup. Please send me info.

From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of CTH
Sent: Tuesday, June 06, 2006 9:07 PM
To: ridecamp
Cc: Cheryl Dexter
Subject: [RC] pup needs home

There is a 3 month old lab pup who is desperate for a home. He is in Louisiana.

To keep this endurance related the woman who does dog rescue sent me the most beautiful arab mare.

If anyone is looking for a pup please check this one out.

This was sent to me because I just lost my lab pup to a terrible accident. I am just not ready for another one yet.

I cc this to Cheryl who has the pictures and information on the dog. Contact her if you can help

Paddi