[RC] pup needs home - CTH

There is a 3 month old lab pup who is desperate for a home. He is in Louisiana.

To keep this endurance related the woman who does dog rescue sent me the most beautiful arab mare.
If anyone is looking for a pup please check this one out.
This was sent to me because I just lost my lab pup to a terrible accident. I am just not ready for another one yet.
I cc this to Cheryl who has the pictures and information on the dog. Contact her if you can help
Paddi