Sent: 6/5/06 8:44:53 AM
Subject: Re: [RC] Older

I was making my debut into the world.....in 1965.   :))

WRSINOSKY@xxxxxxx wrote:
I couldn't resist... Truman, you said, "<And from all I remember from my High School graduation, Jerry Garcia could have spoke"

There used to be a radio station in Phoenix that for an hour every morning  they would pick a year and play music from that year.  I listened religiously to that program, trying to recall where I was living and what the "heck" I was doing during that time.  The only way I remembered the years was to hear the songs played from that time.

Ah, yes!  The good ol' late 60's and 70's.   Hmmm.  What WAS I doing anyway?

Cindy Edwards
Buckeye, AZ