Sent: Friday, June 02, 2006 10:12 AM
Subject: Re: [RC] Fly treatments?

Hi Karla,

I have a miniature horse here at the rescue.  I use Equi-Spot on all the horses due to ticks.  I use 1/3 - 1/2 a tube on the mini.  Just my personal experience.
I will tell you that I get acceptable control for 2 weeks - minimal control in week 3 and it is gone from there on.  If you get a heavy rain I think you can lose some of the product despite the fact that it is oil based.

Karen Everhart MEd.
President- Rainbow Meadows Equine Rescue and Retirement, Inc.
email: President@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.rainbowmeadowsranch.com

Owner/Operator Horse Calls LLC
Training, Centered Riding Lessons
CTR and Endurance Conditioning and Training
email: HorseCalls@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.horsecalls.com

620-725-3402
316-648-5082