[RC] Klickitat - barb benson

I've been really surprised and disappointed at how many rides in the NW don't have any directions posted on AERC or PNER.  How are riders suppose to find them?

I've been to Klickitat before but not in the last couple of years and my poor memory doesn't stretch that far.  Does anyone have any driving directions from Seattle?

Barb